Rwgps is a full featured web site has many capabilities beyond route creation and management. We will look at a few here. But before we do, please note that rwgps has a very nice help system of its own. Just hit HELP from the top menu line of most screens and you will see the help options.
With that said, some of the capabilities you might be interested in include:
- store records of your rides and be able to analyze them
- create segments (KOM) points and compare results both for yourself and for other riders
- find rides and routes in your area or in areas that you are visiting
- download routes to a GPS device (Garmin or smartphone)
- get turn by turn instructions while you are riding (also, Garmin or smartphone)